Think You Can’t own a home? Think Again!
The dust has settled on the largest recession in U.S. history! If you had a foreclosure, sold your home on a short sale, filed for Bankruptcy, or your credit took a beating in the last few years, you are not alone. The good news is you can get back in to the home of your dreams faster than you may think.
- FHA and other mortgage finance options are complicated and can be discouraging to a person wanting to own their own home. That is why you need to talk to the people at Freedom Mortgage and go to their website for the Structured Products Group.
- The matrix and scoring of the 3 major credit bureaus can be intimidating and a daunting task to weed through for the average consumer in trying to improve their credit score. With so many companies out there making claims to “wipe your credit clean” charging outrages fees to do so, it can be confusing who to trust.
- Finding the right home just for you and knowing what financing options are available discourages many potential buyers trying to locate the right home for them and their family.
Now you have a solution to all these concerns in a system designed to GET YOU BACK IN TO THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS!
The process is painless and simple and best of all….IT WORKS!
- First: We evaluate the 3 major credit agencies and determine where you are at with your FICO Credit Score and credit history.
- Second: We create a realistic plan to get you in a home.
- Third: After completion of your plan, with your Pre-Qualification Form and a licensed real estate professional to help you, you go find the home of your dreams.
Some people are already qualified to purchase a home and don’t even know it!
Build your home remodeling into the mortgage before you move in with a renovation loan. See how one of the top flipping gurus does this by attending one of the Scott Yancey events.
Are you in the market to purchase a foreclosure that needs rehabilitation, either minor or extensive? Have you found your dream home in the perfect location, selling at a reduced price because it needs a new kitchen or roof?
Perhaps you’re interested in remodeling your current home or adding a room to accommodate a growing family. Or, you may want to improve the energy efficiency of your residence or the home you want to purchase.
Whatever your scenario – purchase or refinance – we have a loan for you! Several options are available, both government insured and conventional, which will finance the value of the home plus the cost of renovation.
How to purchase a home and finance the rehab when you don’t have the cash in pocket…
Rehab or “renovation” loans are programs for designed for homeowners or buyers who need to finance the cost of improvements with a new loan. These loans may be the answer to turning a “fixer-upper” into a dream home!
Want to learn how to flip and market that rehab. Check out this article on Forbes.com
The Top 10 Entrepreneurs Who've Inspired Marketing Star Joe Polish.
Conventional and FHA Renovation mortgages include the purchase price plus the cost of improvements the borrower is either required or chooses to make. They provide the option to obtain a new loan and complete repairs and upgrades in a single step, and without a large cash commitment.
FHA’s 203(k) Rehab Loan is a popular program, insured by the government and designed for borrowers who want to purchase a new home that needs repair and then to flip it for profit. Before you heading down this path it would be good to attend some training on flipping houses. Watch these reviews as a possible seminar to attend, Live Events Review Channel on Youtube.
Two types of FHA 203(k) loans:
- The Streamlined 203(k) loan allows the borrower to make minor cosmetic changes to a property, up to $35,000.
- The Standard FHA 203(k) loan allows substantial structural improvements, repairs, and remodeling. You can even build a new home with this loan!
Advantages of FHA 203(k) loans:
- A single loan finances the purchase (or refinance) plus repairs
- Low cash-out-of pocket commitment
- Low interest rates
- Great property deals
Use your home loan to create a more “green,” energy efficient home!
Energy Efficient Mortgages (EEMs) and Energy Improvement Mortgages (EIMs) are available for both purchase and refinance and are offered by FHA, VA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These home loans allow borrowers to finance cost-effective, energy-saving measures as part of a single mortgage.
If you are looking to rehab and then rent out your property follow Drew Levin on his Linkedin page. He is one of the stars from HGTV's new series
Renovate To Rent.
Call us today for more information about Renovation loans and Energy Efficient Mortgages. Your Mortgage Professional can help you with these and other smart, cost-effective home loan choices. Click the link, leave your information and you will be contacted within 24 hours or call 844-I AM HOME (844-426-4663)
Call me at 844-I AM HOME (844-426-4663) or click the link and email me your information to get started Today!